The Suzuki Method® of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the "mother-tongue" approach.
* The Swan from Carnival of the Animals (Saint-Saëns)
* Allegro from Concerto in D Major, Op. 3, No. 9 (Vivaldi)
* Tarantella Op. 23 (Squire)
* Rondo from Concerto No. 2 in D Major (Breval)
* Allegro from Concerto in G Minor for Two Cellos, RV 531 Vivaldi)