The charming recorder repertoire in the Suzuki Recorder School has been carefully selected by Katherine White, in accordance with the principles and guidelines of Dr. Suzuki's philosophy.
* Adagio from Sonata in a minor (III)
* (G. F. Handel), Allegro from Sonata in F Major (IV) (G. F. Handel)
* Chaconne from Dioclesian (Recorded twice: Recorder 1 and 2) (H. Purcell)
* Giga from Sonata in C Major (Shickhardt)
* Menuet (E. C. Jacquet de La Guerre)
* Allegro from Sonata in a minor (IV) (G. F. Handel)
* Rondeau from Sonata in C Major (Boismortier)