The Ultimate Collection of the Thoughts, Writings and Quotations of Chairman Mao Tse-Tung.
Mao Tse-Tung was the colossus of the Communist revolution in China, and founding father of the People's Republic of China. Mao Tse-Tung ruled China as Chairman of the Communist Party of China from its establishment in 1949 until his death in 1978.
Mao was a prolific writer, leaving a vast legacy of works, many of which are included here in this collection. Influenced by Marxism and Leninist theory, Mao wrote about political policy and military strategy, and collectively his theories are known as 'Maoism'.
Included in this collection are:
1. Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-Tung (the 'Little Red Book')
2. On Guerilla Warfare
3. Communism and Dictatorship
4. Analysis of the Classes in Chinese Society
5. The Second Anniversary of an Wu-ching's Martyrdom
6. On Correcting Mistaken Ideas in the Party
7. A Single Spark Can Start a Prairie Fire
8. Oppose Book Worship
9. Decree Regarding Marriage
10. A Letter from the Chinese Workers' and Peasants' Red Army to our Brothers the Soldiers of the White Army on the Subject of the Forced Occupation of Manchuria by Japanese Imperialism.
11. The League of Nations is a League of Robbers!
12. Preliminary Conclusions of the Land Investigation Campaign
13. The Land Investigation Campaign is the Central Important Task in the Vast (Soviet) Areas
14. Report to the 2nd National Congress of Workers and Peasants Representatives
15. Pay Attention to Economic Work
16. How to Differentiate the Classes in the Rural Areas
17. Our Economic Policy
18. Be Concerned With the Well-Being of the Masses, Pay Attention to Methods of Work
19. Proclamation on the Northward March of the Chinese Workers’ and Peasants’ Red Army to Fight Japan
20. On Tactics Against Japanese Imperialism
21. To Lin Piao
22. We Are Not Going to Turn the Country over to Moscow!
23. Problems of Strategy in China's Revolutionary War
24. A Statement on Chiang Kai-shek’s Statement
25. To Hsu T’eh-Li
26. The Tasks of the Chinese Communist Party in the Period of Resistance to Japan
27. Win the Masses in their Millions for the Anti-Japanese National United Front
28. Letter to the Spanish People
29. Inscription for the Founding of the North Shensi Public School
30. Speech at the Meeting Celebrating the Completion of the Building of the Anti-Japanese Military and Political University
31. On Lu Hsun
32. Basic Tactics
33. On Practice: On the Relation Between Knowledge and Practice, Between Knowing and Doing
34. On Contradiction
35. Policies, Measures and Perspectives for Resisting the Japanese Invasion
36. For the Mobilization of All the Nation's Forces for Victory in the War of Resistance
37. Combat Liberalism
38. Urgent Tasks Following the Establishment of Kuomintang-Communist Cooperation
39. Interview with the British Journalist James Bertram
40. The Situation and Tasks in the Anti-Japanese War After the Fall of Shanghai and Taiyuan
41. Dialectical Materialism
42. Proclamation by the Government of the Shensi-Kansu-Ningsia Border Region and the Rear Headquarters of the Eighth Route Army
43. Problems of Strategy in Guerrilla War Against Japan