Can't Hurt Me - David Goggins

Can't Hurt Me

By David Goggins

  • Release Date: 2018-11-15
  • Genre: Biographies & Memoirs
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 11,708 Ratings

Description

New York Times Best Seller

Over 5 million copies sold

For David Goggins, childhood was a nightmare - poverty, prejudice, and physical abuse colored his days and haunted his nights. But through self-discipline, mental toughness, and hard work, Goggins transformed himself from a depressed, overweight young man with no future into a U.S. Armed Forces icon and one of the world's top endurance athletes. The only man in history to complete elite training as a Navy SEAL, Army Ranger, and Air Force Tactical Air Controller, he went on to set records in numerous endurance events, inspiring Outside magazine to name him The Fittest (Real) Man in America.

In Can't Hurt Me, he shares his astonishing life story and reveals that most of us tap into only 40% of our capabilities. Goggins calls this The 40% Rule, and his story illuminates a path that anyone can follow to push past pain, demolish fear, and reach their full potential.

Reviews

  • Don’t get comfortable

    5
    By rich_don20
    An influential book that’ll propel your life/career into the unimaginable, by not staying in your comfort zone. Fighting through each of our own adversity and daily challenges, proving haters and ourselves to fulfill whatever you set your mind to.
  • Wow

    5
    By ramboutyiune
    Wow great book
  • Only for the very 1%

    5
    By CantHurtMe.
    Only for the very 1%
  • Best book I’ve ever read

    5
    By JimHeck
    This book legitimately has changed my mindset, and hopefully my life. If you’re looking to change your life for the better this book is the one to read. Stay Hard!
  • Not much of a book reader

    5
    By TyIsBleh
    I LOVED this book, I’m not much of a book reader myself but this book has me coming back to it every night to unwind after work.
  • “MF”

    5
    By Luciocorps94
    Wow! 😯
  • Amazing

    5
    By trumpFan4ever
    What a champion, and this book is proof that anyone can achieve this level of living anywhere no matter what demons you face.
  • Can’t put the book down!

    5
    By Money Hungry Media Facists
    Done reading in 2 days. You see Davids one of those people who’s unlocked the truth about pushing oneself to the limits and tapping into the reservoir we all have but never reach. We cap out at pain at just 40 percent threshold. Now the remaining 60 percent, the pieces of the mind that unlock primal real human strength and potential. That’s where you have to dig deep to find. His story is filled with obstacles both failures and victories. To say this beautiful work of non-fiction is an inspirational read is a gross understatement.
  • Great book

    4
    By Manny Jordan 23
    Made me want to better myself. I know he would have been proud if i did an iron man, 1,000 pushups and nothing less than 500 pull ups while reading his book at the same time. Overall great book.
  • Goggins does it for ya

    5
    By ItsSkiss
    Title 🥶