Barron’s two-book Regents Geometry Power Pack provides comprehensive review, actual administered exams, and practice questions to help students prepare for the Geometry Regents exam.
This edition includes:
• Two actual Regents exams online
Regents Exams and Answers: Geometry
• Five actual, administered Regents exams so students have the practice they need to prepare for the test
• Review questions grouped by topic, to help refresh skills learned in class
• Thorough explanations for all answers
• Score analysis charts to help identify strengths and weaknesses
• Study tips and test-taking strategies
Let's Review Regents: Geometry
• Comprehensive review of all topics on the test
• Extra practice questions with answers
• Two actual, administered Regents Geometry exams with answer keys
• Topics covered include basic geometric relationships (parallel lines, polygons, and triangle relationships), an introduction to geometric proof transformations, similarity and right triangle trigonometry, parallelograms, and volume (modeling 3-D shapes in practice applications).