Discover how to create amazing crochet pieces with your hook and unleash your inner creative genius with this comprehensive guide to crocheting for absolute beginners
Are you looking to pick up a new, wholesome hobby, but have no idea which one to choose? Have you tried to learn crocheting in the past, but gave up, due to how seemingly complicated it was to get a hang of? Are you ready to craft awesome crochet pieces that are sure to amaze your family and friends?
If any of the above questions sound like what you need help with, then this guide is for you.
You see, learning how to crochet doesn't have to be complicated. In this book, Abigail Welsh takes you by the hand and shows you how to really go about mastering various crocheting patterns and techniques in a way that's perfectly beginner-friendly.
Here's what you're going to learn when you purchase Crochet for Beginners:
● All you need to know about crocheting to help you get started as a complete beginner
● 10 beneficial reasons you should seriously consider adopting crocheting as a hobby
● The subtle, but important differences between knitting and crocheting
● All the essential tools and materials you're going to need to make learning crocheting fun and easy
● Step-by-step instructions to help you master the different types of crochet stitches
● Fun, beginner-friendly crocheting projects to help you get your feet wet in the art of crocheting
● An essential glossary of crochet abbreviations you absolutely need to know about as a beginner
● ...and much, much more!
Specifically designed with beginners in mind, this guide has everything you need to go from zero to crocheting expert and will drastically shorten your learning curve. By the end of this book, you'll be able to craft great pieces from scratch and will gain confidence in your newfound skill.