Rated "Best of the Best" in SAT Prep Books by BestReviews, May 2021
Kaplan's SAT Prep Plus 2023 prepares you for test day with expert strategies, clear explanations, and realistic practice, including a 250-question online Qbank. This comprehensive prep resource features ample practice questions, a layout based on student feedback, and an online tool to generate a customized study plan.
We're so certain that SAT Prep Plus offers all the guidance you need to excel on the SAT that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the SAT—or you'll get your money back.The Best Practice
• Five full-length Kaplan practice tests: 2 in the book and 3 online
• More than 1,500 practice questions with detailed explanations
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus; dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for two official College Board SAT Practice Tests
• “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the SAT math test is primarily a strategy test.
• “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics after completing each chapter and make a plan for improving before the test.
• Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• Kaplan’s expert strategies for each test section, including special techniques for the optional essay.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the SAT, and use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years.
Want even more practice questions, in book and online? Try our biggest book available: SAT Total Prep 2023.