Kaplan is an Official Teaching Partner of the ACT.
Kaplan’s ACT Prep Plus 2023 has the detailed subject review, practice tests, and expert strategies you need to be prepared for test day. This edition includes hundreds of practice questions, online practice tests, and video lessons from our experts to help you face test day with confidence.
We’re so certain that ACT Prep Plus offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you'll score higher on the ACT—or you'll get your money back.
• 5 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (1 printed in the book and 4 tests online)
• One-year access to our online center with additional quizzes and videos to help guide your study
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
• “On Test Day” strategy notes in every math chapter to help you remember that the ACT math test is primarily a strategy test
• “Reflect” pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics and make a plan for improving before the test after completing each chapter
• Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the ACT, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students for over 80 years.