Crochet pattern to create a stuffed snowman. The doll is 16" (41cm) high excluding the hat.
For materials you can use:
1. DK, Light Worsted: Robin DK (white = 120g and a little bit of red for embroidery mouth);
2. Bonus DK green 916 = 20g;
3. 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
4. 3.25 mm hook (US: D/3, UK: 10) use for crocheting nose;
5. DMC Pearl Cotton Thread Size 3 (115/3): Color Orange 740 = 1 skein;
6. Tapestry needle;
7. Polyester fibrefill = 200g;
8. 12mm safety eyes;
This pattern is part of a series. Other patterns: Gingerbread Man and Santa Claus.
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.