Crochet pattern to create a doll. The doll is 16" (41 cm) tall.
This is an easy crochet pattern, but you have to know the basic stitches.
ch = chain;
sc = single crochet;
st = stitch;
sl st = slip stitch.
For materials you can use:
- DK, Light Worsted: Robin DK (fiesta pink = 45 g, cream = 70 g, spearmint = 35 g and yellow (sunflower) = 45 g);
- 5.00 mm hook (US: H/8, UK: 6);
- Red Embroidery Thread or red DK yarn for embroider mouth;
- Tapestry needle;
- 1 pair of 12mm safety eyes;
- Polyester fibrefill = 170 g.
Please note: This crochet pattern is an eBook. You can read it on your iPad, tablet or computer, but it cannot be printed out.