Kaplan's GRE Prep Plus 2024 guides you through the GRE step-by-step, with expert strategies, essential content review, and five online practice tests. Get an advantage on test day with our proven test-taking strategies, math skills review, and one-year access to online practice and lesson plans.
We’re so certain that GRE Prep Plus 2024 offers all the knowledge you need to excel at the GRE that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the GRE—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Practice
• Five full-length online tests help you practice in the same computer-based format you'll see on test day.
• One full-length practice test included in the book for when online is not an option.
• Online resources including two mini tests, one math and one verbal, online to help you get off to a fast start
• More than 1,500 questions with detailed explanations.
• Video explanations of selected questions.
• 500-question online Qbank that lets you select problems by topic and difficulty and customize your practice.
• Chapters on each GRE question type and math skill, with practice sets for each.
• Questions have been reviewed, revised, and updated by Kaplan's expert faculty.
• Online study-planning tool helps you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test.
• We know the test: Our learning engineers have put tens of thousands of hours into studying the GRE, and we use real data to design the most effective strategies and study plans.
• Kaplan's books and practice questions are written by veteran teachers who know students—every explanation is written to help you learn.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (kaptest.com) has been helping students prepare for the tests for over 80 years and we offer some of the best-selling books on GRE prep, GED, SAT, and ACT test prep, MCAT study guides, and more.
Want to boost your studies with even more online practice and in-depth GRE math and verbal workbooks? Try Kaplan's GRE Complete 2024.