The beloved bathroom reader series returns with this twenty-sixth edition that’s flush with weird facts on a wide array of topics.
The twenty-sixth annual edition of Uncle John’s wildly successful series is all-new and jam-packed with the BRI’s patented mix of fun and information. Open to any page and you may find an interesting origin (like the origin of the snow globe) or a piece of obscure history (like the true story of the man who tried to repeal the law of gravity). You’ll also find weird news, urban legends, brain teasers, classic riddles, bizarre headlines, and of course, the incredible factoids at the bottom of each page. Here are a few of the perpetually pleasing articles awaiting you:
· The Lamest Excuses of All Time
· How to Survive on . . . Roadkill
· Astronauts Who Got Kicked Out of Space
· The Woman Who Was Her Own Twin
· Foiled by Technology: Dumb Crooks Edition
· The History of the Teleprompter, the Police Car, and the Fly Swatter
· “Jogging Makes You Dumber,” and Other Real Study Results
· The Lost Fortune of Abraham Lincoln
· Boxing Lingo
· And much, much more
2014 IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award Silver Winner in Humor!