Improved & Updated: September 2020
This is the Dragon Age. A tear has ripped open the heavens and demons pour forth to ravage the land. You are caught up in this destruction, the only survivor complete with a mark on your hand. This mark is the only thing that can close the Breach and save Thedas. Heralded as a savior, you begin an Inquisition by assembling an army of powerful allies to put a stop to the chaos. Only you can decide the fate of Thedas. You are the Inquisitor!
Allow us to lead you through the lands of Thedas and uncover the secrets behind the Breach.
This guide for Dragon Age: Inquisition offers a detailed walkthrough of the main story and all side quests associated with each region, detailing easily missed features and hidden lore secrets along the way. The guide also covers all three main DLC: Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, and Trespasser, and all dialogue choices throughout the game.
Inside this guide you will find:
- Coming Soon! A detailed Character Builds section with coverage of all classes, skill trees, recommended armor, weapons, consumables, and much more!
- A Walkthrough for all main story quests, detailing the consequences of your choices along the way.
- Walkthrough for all DLC content, covering Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent and Trespasser.
- Exploration sections for each region, including side quests, requisitions, collections and companion quests.
- Comprehensive section on Dialogue Choices, covering both approval and romance options for companions.
- Breakdown of Specialization Trainers including where to find them and how to complete their missions.
- Crafting section covering key locations for potions, tonics, grenades, and other materials.
- An Equipment section, detailing where to find some of the best weapons and armor.
- A Mounts section with descriptions of how to acquire them and when they become available.
- Overview of Multiplayer - including basic starting tips, coverage of characters, challenges, and loot.